Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Hello, there!

Forgive me for not introducing myself early on.

Just call me K. I am a single mother to my precious little Packo. He's a year and a half years old and he's the center of my universe. I felt exactly what Jacob felt in meeting Reneesme for the first time. I felt my surroundings dissolved when I looked into his eyes and felt like it was just the two of us in that recovery room we were in. 


Did I tell you he's my world? My world revolves around him. We do a lot of things together. We sing his fave What Are You Feeling? song, we watch his favorite Dora, Bubble Guppies and Ni Hao Kai-Lan shows, and we read Goodnight Moon together- well mostly tear the pages apart. I feel it when he's hungry, anxious, frustrated though sometimes I don't know exactly how to pacify him when he throws his tantrums.

I just love this your-so-cute-I-want-to-squish-you-and-cover-you-with-kisses baby. I love him.

That's Packo @ 7 mos trying his new baby pool :)

Since we've been together 24/7 for 19 months, I barely noticed how much he's grown. I can't believe my baby's growing up too fast! Only through pictures that I noticed the changes and I said to myself I needed an avenue to gather and look back on my thoughts, musings, and pictures of Packo. Hence, this blog was created. 

Join me on this roller-coaster-like ride adventure of Raising Packo.



No comments:

Post a Comment