Saturday, August 3, 2013

Packo In Action

In my rarely-happens spare time, I put together some Packo's pictures together in PhotoGrid. 

I noticed most of the pictures I took were blurred because he was either moving or doesn't want to have his picture taken. These pics are the few pictures worth sharing.


I let my child explore his world and that includes shoes. I know some mothers would raise their eyebrows at me or might even call me a careless mother because I let him do that. Well, I sanitized his hands after. Here he is playing shoemaker.


Tantrum in action. Enough said.


Every time we go to malls, we stop by at a play place. He plays most of the time at the ball box. He just loves balls. He calls them baa. And of course who doesn't love mobile toys?




My son's friends are mostly girls. One Saturday morning, I went to put the garbage out and his friends called me and asked where Packo is. Since they haven't seen my son for a few days, I let them in and play. They were still in their pajamas and they're the cutest. It's nice have the house filled with shrieks and fun once in a while.

I believe play time is essential in every child's well-being. It enriches their physical, emotional, moral, cognitive, and social development. Play also promotes their creativity and it also determines what they also want in life. Let the child explore the world through playing.

Let the child play and play with them too.

No comments:

Post a Comment