Saturday, July 27, 2013

The Babbling Stage

It's been a while since the last time I posted here. My son and I have been sick, plus with my mom being away (she's back in SG) who do you think did the household chores? Yep, me.

Anyhoo, I'm so excited! My son has been babbling for a couple of days now. And he babbles nonstop.

I've been waiting for this time actually. You know how some boys talk a little late than the girls.

Though he used to make sounds like he's babbling, this is the real thing. You could hear him utter different syllables distinctively.

I'm so proud of him. 

I'm so excited to hear him talk. He calls me Mama, says wowa every time he thinks I'm mad at him or he slips and that's just that.

I'm excited to talk with him, to actually make a conversation (in a teeny tiny voice, cute). I'm starting to daydream on what topics we would talk about- pretty sure a lot, how his voice would sound like and how he would look like absorbing whatever it is we are talking about.

No pressure baby, just take your time haha.

For now, I'm definitely enjoying and making the most out of this you-look-so-cute-whenever-you-babble stage.

I'm bracing myself for more wonders.

Stay healthy everyone.   

No comments:

Post a Comment